I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, February 6, 2009

'DizZy'

wake up early in the morning,
feels tat my head r tans heavy
n i can hardly raise it up..
-
the pain inside is unbearable
it is like millions of ants biting
n the steeping of hundreds of elephants..
-
i manage to force myself up
to attend classes..
the pain wont stop bothering me
during the class session
n i was like
"oh gosh.. izit brain tumor or wat"
-
then one of my friend sitting beside me
laugh out n said
'it is just a normal headache'
n he even tell me the scientific word for it
but i cant recall d word he used..
-
i call up my mom to tell her about tis
only by then i was told tat
i got headache becoz i eat
too much heaty stuff..
then only i remember tat i ate quite a lot of
the cookies that i brought here
n tat is the reason for
my headache..
-
aiks..
my headache is killing me now
i think i need to watch some movie
especially those funny ones
(Stephen Chow's movies)
try to distract my attention
away from my brain part
so tat i wont feel like having a headache..^^

buaikss


No comments:

Post a Comment