I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

it had been days since the last post..
it was becoz of the loads of homeworks
tat need to be done
so i don hav the time to access my blog
n moreover to write new post..
-
i planned to finish my homeworks
during tis weekend
but ended up playing DOTA
with friends nonstop..
-
1 more thing tat killing me is
whenever i open my books trying to start read it,
i would definitely think of
my sweet slumberland(my bed)..
-
i woke up at 9am on saturday,
had a cup of milo n checked some mails,
ended up on my bed at 10am
and managed to wake up and hav lunch again
on 1pm..
-
now the only solution for me
is to stay far away from my bed
when i wanna study..
whether to go to friend's room ,
study room or whatsoever..
-
n now my homeworks are still incomplete yet
or shall i say not even touched
becoz of my laziness
n the devil inside me trying to deceive me
into the dark side..

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment