I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

' sOi '

went for a bath after dinner,
not intended to bring my key to
the toilet as the toilet is just nearby
so i just left the door unlocked..
-
finished having my shower,
walked back to my room..
i try to access to my room
n guess wat ,
it is locked..
-
then thoughts flowing inside my mind,
i wondering whether my roommate went
to toilet or ...
then only i recalled tat he mentioned tat
"he is going for dinner soon"
when i were asking him whether or not
to join me in DOTA at 8pm..
-
i was half naked by tat time,
covering my lower body parts with towel only..
i went to my neighbour's room for few minutes time..
after tat i went to my friend's room
which is at the other block..
-
i went there to play poker
n see my friends playing DOTA..
by time to time,
i ran back to my room to check whether
my roommate is back or not..
but i was being disappointed
again n again..
-
after loitering at my friend's room
for 1 hour plus,
i ran back to my room to check it out again
n i was relieved to find out tat my roommate is back..
-
i changed into my pyjamas
n straight away DOTA with my friends..
i had a cold & unforgettable night
hanging out away from my room
HALF NAKED..
' sOi '

No comments:

Post a Comment