I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

CoiNciDeNcE !?

yesterday went for basketball
as usual with
friends after din play for such a long time..
-
was waiting for the moment the whole day n
even left my senses
and dreamt of it
during lecture sessions..
-
lecture sessions ended
at 4pm n i went for basketball
at 5pm..
-
most common n worst phenomena
tat owez happened
to basketball players is
getting their ankle sprained
so i was so "fortunate" to hav a taste of it too..
-
i told my sis about tis
n she convey the message to my mom
n the expected response from my parents
asking me to stop
involving myself in
such rough sports n they even ask me
to quit basketball ..
although i quite unsatisfied
with the "agreement" they set but
i know tat they did tat becoz
they don wan me to hurt myself..
-
but following my stubbornness,
i will still go for basketball
even though my parents don allow it..
-
next morning i was being told tat the basketball
court tat i usually go will be under renovation
for 8 weeks
n i was like "wat d fukc",
the sem just started n no basketball for me?
-
oh gosh..
izit coincidence
or
is everything fated !?



No comments:

Post a Comment