I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

' MisS yA '

^^pink=gay colour^^
it had been 3 days since

i last met my hometown friends
miss my gang
chun den,junjie,wang,angel,wei chuan,shin,ling,shan
n many more
tat owez hang out with me
the whole night..
-
miss their jokes,their cute side,
n the comfort they gave during sorrow time
my miss towards them cant be utter by words
or even phrases
unexplainable ..
-
a day passes like decades without
u all by my side..
-
GoD is merciful
i manage to meet new friends here
during first sem..
grateful tat all my new friends
are still by my side continuing with the third sem..
-
thx to one of my friend here tat helped me
a lot in my study
he was like an encyclopedia
n an english dictionary too indeed..
anything tat i don know or not sure
i can surely seek for his advice..
-
friends r truly important
n don be too sure tat one can manage
to handle everything alone
without friend's help..
someday
i mean someday
when tat particualar one truly needs help
but no one willing to giv him/her
a helping hand,
HOW WOULD IT BE !?
-
so appreciate all your friends around u
n never do things
tat disappoint your friends..
n u can be sure tat
there is owez
lots of helping hands awaiting for u
wherenever u need help..


No comments:

Post a Comment