I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, March 6, 2009

GasTriC !?

i went for the academic talk
by director of FOSEE
in the morning..
the talk suppose to start at 9.30am
n i woke up at 9.35am,
anyway i manage to reach there by 10am..
-
i felt kinda hungry when i woke up
but becoz there is no time to spare
so i skiped my breakfast n go straight for the talk ..
my stomach didnt feel well during the talk,
it is kinda like something biting inside..
i hold on to the pain until i cant bear it anymore
i walk out the hall n went in search of food..
-
there is a food carnival nearby
but nth special sold there so i bought
a cup of cold lychee water..
i drank it but still not feeling well..
then i went to a cafe called "TAO" cafe
just beside the library...
ate 4 golden bread n drank a cup of hot milo..
it is just 4 piece of square normal bread
but it cost RM3.oo..
n the milo is damn fucking sweet..
-
the condition of my stomach din even
changed after eating so much..
my journey back to hostel was suffering
with the unbearable pain..
i manage to reach my hostel anyway
if not all the many words here wouldnt even exist..^^
-
I was wondering is tat counted as GasTriC ?!
if it really so ,
then tis will be the first n the last time
gastric problem for me
as i will wake up earlier to hav me breakfast
in the future..xD

1 comment: