I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, March 30, 2009

~EsTheR liNG ~

it had been long long long time ago
since i last updated my blog..
i got applied math exam after tis but
to me , writing tis post must comes first..^^
-
actually i got no intention to blog recently
becoz of loads of assignments n exams..
but for my lovely liNG ,
is all worth it..lolx
-
decades since i last met her..
her looks is still fresh in my mind..
i recalled every happy n sweet moment
hanging out together..
-
she is those kind of happy-go-lucky type of gals
which is adorable to everyone around her..
n guess wat ,
her voice is so sweet tAt it is able
penetrate deep into everyone's heart
n held captived inside till the never-ending tomorrow..
-
wish to see her so much tat i
cant concentrate during class,
no appetite during meals ,
feeling like i m gone to an alienated world without her..^^
-
becoz of insufficient of time
due to the oncoming exam tonight..
i have to end my writing here saying tat
"i miss eu"..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment