I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, April 13, 2009

bLoOd DoNaTioN~

chemistry class ended
1 hour earlier today becoz
lecturer gt some meeting to attend..
so we all got 1 hour break before the english class..
we went to the library as usual
as library is some sort like our hang out spot
when we gt no idea where to go..
-
was playing around with computers
in the library until we found out
there is an on-going blood donation
held at multi-purpose hall extension..
-
i tried to persuade my friend, emo hong
to go but he refused n others got
bunchs of flimsy excuses such as
insufficient of sleep ,low blood pressure
and one of the funniest excuse which made me
laugh my ass off is the excuse said by
yee hui saying tat he suffered from low-sugar contain..
tat is still not the laughing part of it ,
here comes the laughing part ,
one of my friend , "genius " took out "dentyne" (chewing gum)
and said to yee hui ,
eat tis n u will no longer suffer from low-sugar contain
as chewing gum contain lots of sugar..
everyone was like blackout for tat moment ,
looking at him with blur face....lolx
-
so in the end i went there with my friend, "genius"
he said he only acc me there but
he aint going to donate any blood..lolx
so we went there..
i sign up all sort of papers ,agreement or watsoever ,
then was waiting for queue to donate blood..
lying there for around 30 minutes only they
start putting a needle into my blood vessel..
the needle is as thick as the stick for "lut lut"..
-
as when they put in the needle tat time
is already 4pm which indicates tat my english class
had started ,
i quickly pump my blood out
n guess wat ,
i managed to full the 450ml pack with bloods
in 2 minutes..^^
-
tis is the third time i donated 450ml of bloods
mine is AB type blood
precious blood indeed..hoho
i reli curious y after donating blood ,
we got so many free eaties
such as breads , milo , ginseng ,
titbits and even macdonald..lolx...
certificate is given too...
i reli wondering ,
we donate blood is some sort like charity
but y doing charity we got repay..
the world had changed..^^
-
anyway ,
all of u who r reading tis
try not to be stingy
as good deeds bring good lucks..^^
i will end my write here for tis post..
~nitez every one~


2 comments:

  1. my blood contains thousand types of virus
    i dun wish to donate to let others to get infected...sry for my selfiness

    ReplyDelete
  2. o.o..then nothing can be done...wat i can just say is "sad case"..lolx

    ReplyDelete