I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, April 17, 2009

FriDaY ^^

friday stands for relaxing day..
just woke up from my dreamless slumber
n i have been continuing
doin tis for quite some time..
the earliest time for me to
wake up is 12pm..lolx
-
after woke up i went out
n had my lunch
with DAI KOH (my classmate),
although he is those kind of
quiet type guy when we first met
during first sem,
but whoever mix with me will
eventually learn how to talk cock..hoho
i even brought him into the
DOTA world..lolx
he started playing from first sem ,
although there r improvement
along the way ,
but he is still a feeder..@@
anyway he managed to won few
ppl in our class in 1 on 1 battle..haha
-
after we had our lunch ,
we headed back to our own hostel room
n began our DoTa Event...^^
If n only if there were any DoTa club
in MMU n SAPP point r given
for every training session ,
i think tat boys in FE101
will have the highest SAPP point ever
as we have our training every night...^^
-
tats all for now..
i nid to continue with my movies
n anyone who have
one-piece episode 170-193
plz inform me..
i stuck there for quite sometime d..TQ


No comments:

Post a Comment