I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, April 10, 2009

i M bAcK

quite a number of my friends
asking r my blog dead ?!
wat i answered them is
"erm...not really,i will update it
when i got the time"
n guess wat ,
the time never comes as
i was damn busy ,
not with homeworks or exams ,
but with DOTA , playing n talking crap around..
-
it is pretty lame right ?
all homeworks accumulated previously
stacks up hills high..
all the exams being ignored
like nobody's business..
anyway i will try to adjust it...
i just cant continue with tis kind of rotten
lifestyle of mine..
Changes is crucial at tis very moment..
-
DOTA is actually some sort of
entertainment we have with friends..
n indirectly ,
we r also applying wat we learnt in studies..
for eg. physic , english , math , chemistry , history n etc..
we just cannot jump into a conclusion
saying tat DOTA aint good..
it brings some benifits to us too
like wat we mentioned above n nevertheless distress..
{{distress=same meaning as DOTA for FE101(my class)}}
our physic lab lecturer r also one of the DOTA kaki too..
^^
many of my friends either friends here at cyberjaya
or hometown friends
r addicted to DOTA n DOTA is ruining them..
<< here is a humble advise from me >>
believe me
it is really easy to quit DOTA ,
i had quit it for around 10++ times d..
-
tats all..it is early in the morning
i gtg to bed d..
all my fellow friends
do mind to tAKE into account the advise i gave..
nitez~



1 comment: