I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, June 15, 2009

A wOnDeRFuL AnD mEmoRaBLe TriP tO PeNaNg...^^

HaD a Wonderful three days trip in penang
with family members
during my sem break..
-
not intending of going for a long distance
trip actually cause i cant stand sitting
long in car as i will fell dizzy and the term ppl usually
use to describe ppl like me is "mabuk kereta"...
but in the end i followed my parents too
as it had been years since i last follow
my parents for vacation and the other
reason is to meet my dear lovely
Wan LinG..^^
-
met her only once after she went to penang
to further her study..
she seldom back to hometown as
it is far away from penang..
-
i take off from segamat at 12.30am on
8th of june and guess i reached penang at wat time..
reached penang around 5pm in the evening..
lolx..my whole family was shocked for we had
travelled on car for more than half a day..hoho
during the journey ,
my car's radiator broke down
and this seriously caused a big trouble for us
but luckily we found a place to service
it at nibong tebal..thx god..
n the price for servicing was also "alehluya"..^^
-
after servicing it we continue with our journey
with great expectation..
reached the apartment we stayed in penang
called "Mar Wista"..
settle down everything and start our
"jalan jalan cari makan " journey..
thinking of meeting wan ling
that night but sad to heard tat she had
assignment that not yet been done and
needed to pass up on the next day so she cant made it..T.T
-
second day during our trip..
went "kek lok shi" as my brothers wanted to go
had asam laksa and cendol there..
the asam laksa was one of the famous food in penang
and the shop we went is the most famous one..
we ordered one bowl for each and guess wat,
me ,my maid , my youngest brother(fattest)
the other two brothers all dare not eat..
all those asam laksa ended up in
my dad's and mom's stomach..hoho
but most of the cendols ended up in my stomach..^^
i ate around 4-5 bowls..lolx
-
we walked up kek lok shi and
two words to describe the whole walking journey,
hot and rude..
while walking up the path ,
i was sweating like the waterfall
and the ppl selling things there was rude...yukss
-
went back home after that
i suggested for not eating outside as
i wanted to show my cooking skill..^^
i invented two new dishes
which caused many of the famous chefs
impressed with me..(talking cock)^^
-
waiting at home for wan ling's call as
she said wan bring me go gai gai in the night
but once again being disappointed
but is okay cause i know she actually wanted to bring me out
but being pulled back by the tons of assignment and
she will be having her test on the next day too..
kinda touched tat she even tried hard
to complete her assignment just slightly after exam just
to have a meet..
but she promised that the next day she would
be bringing me out for breakfast
and to introduce me his boyfriend(dixon)
be4 i went home..
-
the next morning i woke up
extraordinarily early compared to normal days
at home..^^
was waiting for her call and
recieved her call tat she will be coming to fetch me..
i dressed up and folo her out..
she brought me to one of the famous cafe
around penang called "coffee island" if i m not mistaken..
had a great breakfast and chatting there
but sad that his boyfriend(dixon)
cant join us as he was too tired and
cant get up in the morning..
missed the chance of knowing him
but nvm , there are still chances..^^
wan ling treated me for the breakfast
and she brought me rounding in car
introducing to me some famous places..
she had grown much(prettier,taller and many more)
since we last met and
i was relived to see that..^^
-
she sent me back to my place after
finished bringing me rounding as she still
nid to attend her class at 1pm..
i should had asked her to straight away
send me back after the breakfast
so that he need not to rush to class
as the distance between her college(inti college)
and my apartment isnt near..
she had to speed to be on time
to class after sending me back...
kinda felt guitly for causing the rush...sry ya
-
packed all my stuff and load it in car
amd start our long long journey back home..
to me,
tis trip is a meaningful and memorable trip
as i get to be with my family members
and most of all to meet up with
Wan LinG..
thx for everything ya LinG..^^





No comments:

Post a Comment