I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

mOsQuiToEs

being bitten by mosquitoes since
the first day moving into
new staying place at cyberjaya..
i din reli feel any mosquitoes bitting me
at night while i was sleeping actually
but my roomate(chun den)
told me tat there are lots of mosquitoes
pestering him..
-
i answered him "got meh? where got o?"
right till i take a good look at my hands,
it is full of mosquitoes bites..
around 30-40 bites on one hand..
although i don feel the pain while being bitten
or feel itchy after being bitten,
but i don like red dots to appear on my hands..
my roomate felt the presence of mosquitoes
but the mosquitoes don bite him..
wat on earth is happening?
do mosquitoes choose tastier blood to suck??hoho
-
on the next day while class interval break,
me n my friends went to library
to look for "new books"...lolx
the term"new books" is kinda complicated
to explain here..^^
suddenly they saw the red dots and i said
are mosquitoes bites but they said
it is
AIDS ,H1N1 ,skin allergy n etc etc...
ask me go for check up
i was like =.=''
-
although i don reli believe them
but i called up my mom when i back to my room
and my mom said it is just normal mosquitoes bites..
felt relieved just after the confirmation...hoho
nid to get rid of these mosquitoes as soon as possible...
i rather donate my blood to needies than to mosquitoes..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment