I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

It's time...^^

it is time
to revive my blog
after leaving it to die,
rotten and
till disintegration takes place...
not known where it buried
and no sound of it too
for a long long time...
-
been busying with homeworks
and sports lately(past few months)..
becoz of tat i rarely hav time
to spare for other activities,
moreover blogging?!
tat is the better explaination
of me stop blogging
for quite some time...but
in fact,
i m just too lazy
and don know wat to blog...^^
-
but in the end i made up my mind
to start blogging again
as i found out myself
getting more and more forgetful
as time goes by...
is it a symptom
of alzheimer disease...T.T
by blogging i can list down things
and matters in my daily life...^^
p/s:for your info,all the above are craps...xD
-
back to cyberjaya after 3 weeks break,
had been going out every night
during the break
playing COD(call of duty) ,
l4D(left 4 dead)
and yamcha with my gang
(sc,jj,cd,zh,wang,ws,dino,cj and etc etc)
i din mention us playing DOTA right?
don get shocked or confused cause
we really didnt play DOTA...haha
-
i hereby proudly announce tat
once again i quit DOTA...hoho
but tis time i m quite serious
the decision i made...
quiting DOTA is also one of my new year resolution...^^
-
secondly,
i gonna pay attention during lectures,
do all tutorials
and most important of all,
TRY NOT TO SLEEP IN CLASS...:P
-
lastly,
i gonna sleep early everyday
(be4 12am)
and wake up early too...^^
healthy lifestyle sial...hohoho
-
tats all for the first post
as the reopening post of my blog...^^
stay tunes for more....hehe

@@

1 comment:

  1. wow, one semester do not update... so busying har... hehehe =p

    ReplyDelete